Saturday, August 30, 2008

Current state of affairs

Just moved out of Amherst and back in Saratoga. Heading off to Bennington tomorrow to help my sister move in and to check out the campus for a few nights (her room mate doesn't get there till Tues so I have a place to crash). Then it's a few days out by the lake and off to New York late next week. Clearly going to go all out before my flight on the 8th; straight from JFK to Frankfurt and then to Basel, Switzerland (real close to Freiburg). University won't start for about a month after I get there, but i'll probably be pretty busy. Have a few local friends waiting for me and this killer drum studio that I am super psyched to have access to. Typical day before classes will probably read something like:

Wake Up (whenever, though that's been reasonably early as of late)
Stretch/Run Time
Cool off / Check E-mails, etc.
Eat
Ride over to the studio
Ride Home
Have Dinner/ Meet up with friends
Bed

Ok that's enough info for you about my life. Come back later for an update, I plan to really utilize this blog and make it cool for all to read.

Thus I leave you with this most recent sonic throw down I have been enjoying (within the vast imaginary superclub which consumes my mind) =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DnVx6LEKOI

No comments: